Leading Bank Cuts Contact Center Calls and Costs with Digital Self-Service
A leading international bank evaluated contact center customer engagement and found multiple opportunities to increase efficiency by offering robust digital self-service. While they had created a self-service portal, few customers had adopted it or were aware it existed.
The company was spending millions answering simple questions better resolved via digital self-service.
Read about their remarkable results:
- Multiple new self-service processes built in weeks
- 25% increase in call containment
- 100+% increase in self-service adoption
- 60% of callers now pay via visual IVR
- 98% of self-service sessions are completed successfully